Re: multiwin.bas

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2012
      Pull the IDE window further up your screen, at the bottom there is a status bar that explains what the error is. The sub may not exist or your spelling may be wrong

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2012
        Am 04.03.2012 09:14, schrieb Rod:
        > --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "David"<ageed18@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Have been working on a game program and need help dealing with multi widows.
        >>
        >> Found multiwin.bas in the programs set with LB4; when intering the line "call openBallisticDialog" right after the "set up global window sizing values".The line goes all blue telling me the code is bad.
        >>
        >> is this a handle for the program?
        >>

        > Pull the IDE window further up your screen, at the bottom there is a
        > status bar that explains what the error is. The sub may not exist or
        > your spelling may be wrong

        I have just ran the program and it seems to work as expected.

        Did you change anything?
        Did you run only the selected code?

      • David Agee
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2012
          well go back and recheck; this board is great to find out I am still human and that Iam not lost

          Dave

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2012
            really have not used the IDE window am going to check it out

            Dave