multiwin.bas

  • David
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
      Have been working on a game program and need help dealing with multi widows.

      Found multiwin.bas in the programs set with LB4; when intering the line "call openBallisticDialog" right after the "set up global window sizing values".The line goes all blue telling me the code is bad.

      is this a handle for the program?

      Dave
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2012
        Pull the IDE window further up your screen, at the bottom there is a status bar that explains what the error is. The sub may not exist or your spelling may be wrong

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2012
          Am 04.03.2012 09:14, schrieb Rod:
          > --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "David"<ageed18@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Have been working on a game program and need help dealing with multi widows.
          >>
          >> Found multiwin.bas in the programs set with LB4; when intering the line "call openBallisticDialog" right after the "set up global window sizing values".The line goes all blue telling me the code is bad.
          >>
          >> is this a handle for the program?
          >>

          > Pull the IDE window further up your screen, at the bottom there is a
          > status bar that explains what the error is. The sub may not exist or
          > your spelling may be wrong

          I have just ran the program and it seems to work as expected.

          Did you change anything?
          Did you run only the selected code?

        • David Agee
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2012
            well go back and recheck; this board is great to find out I am still human and that Iam not lost

            Dave

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2012
              really have not used the IDE window am going to check it out

              Dave