Need help with MS Paint

  • Bob Anson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Question 1 I want to open MS Paint FULL SCREEN (F11) in a Liberty BASIC program. I can't find the switch (if there is one) to do this. The switch would be included in the following line:RUN "mspaint.exe " + TopField$(RandomIndex), RESTORE Question 2 In MS Paint, I want a press of the [Enter] key to do what [Alt]+[F4] does; Close Paint which is displaying a picture (not my program). Is there a way to do this? Please provide the code or give a reference to it. Happy New Year to all, and thanks for any help you may provide. Bob Anson bobanson@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
        Am 01.01.2012 21:19, schrieb Bob Anson:

        > Question 1 I want to open MS Paint FULL SCREEN (F11) in a Liberty BASIC program. I can't find the switch (if there is one) to do this. The switch would be included in the following line:RUN "mspaint.exe " + TopField$(RandomIndex), RESTORE Question 2 In MS Paint, I want a press of the [Enter] key to do what [Alt]+[F4] does; Close Paint which is displaying a picture (not my program). Is there a way to do this? Please provide the code or give a reference to it. Happy New Year to all, and thanks for any help you may provide. Bob Anson bobanson@...

        Why launch paint to display an image?

        Do you like to edit that image too?

        You can usually display any image in the ATL control, see
        http://lbpe.wikispaces.com/ATL+Tutorial

        If you tell us what you try to accomplish, we can lead you to a solution
        without any additional application, which is always hard to control.