Time of Post

  • Gary Passmore
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
      Is the clock for this forum located in the UK? I notice the time of posting seems to be about five hours later than the Eastern United States time.

      Happy New Year to all, no matter what time the clock displays, wherever you are. :)

      ...from the world according to GaRPMorE

    • RipSaw
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
        Gary Happy new year.  God Bless u.

        Happy New year to all LB Users.

        I want to wish all users that helped me.
        Stefan Pendl
        Gary Passmore
        John Fisher
        Dave Doctor Speck
        Marc
        Richard
        Sven
        God Himself, Carl Grundel
        Bill Lopez
        Patric t'Kindt
        These folks have offered assistance to me many times.

        Kurt