backup database files

  • e_mattis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
      hey all,

      been a while but im back at it. I've just spent the last 3 hours searching through the posts and newsletters trying to find this information. haven't yet and im tired so i'll try this way.

      I'm creating an inventory database and need to be able to back it up to the hard drive then recall it when i need to. I know the info is in here somewhere, so please, can someone point me to the right post, newsletter, or just explain the code for me?

      thanks in advance!

      Eric M
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2011
        It is covered in this database tutorial Stefan posted http://basic.wikispaces.com/SimpleDatabaseFrameworkRAF