Re: [libertybasic] Re: Sprites

  • RipSaw
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 13, 2011
      Rod where are u?? may I call u via voice?  I am there now, Kurt

      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 13, 2011

        > Jim im in Paint shop now, Its part of W7.   Playing learning.
        >   God bless u  Kurt

        Here is a simple "K" following your pointer ;-)

        '---code start (watch for line wraps)

        nomainwin

        open "Sprite Test" for graphics_nsb as #m
        #m "trapclose [quit]"

        Text$ = "K"

        #m "down"
        #m "home"
        #m "posxy CenterX CenterY"
        #m "font courier_new 20 bold"
        #m "stringwidth? Text$ width"
        #m "place 0 20"
        #m "\"; Text$
        #m "color blue;backcolor black"
        #m "\"; Text$
        #m "flush"
        #m "getbmp K 0 0 "; width; " 62"
        #m "cls"
        #m "addsprite Rip K"
        #m "centersprite Rip"
        #m "spritexy Rip "; CenterX; " "; CenterY
        #m "drawsprites"
        #m "when mouseMove [follow]"
        wait

        [follow]