RE: [libertybasic] Case Else getting flagged WHY???? Its needed, its part of Syntax

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2011

      > > LB is STILL flagging that "Case Else"   I tried to run ur
      > code.  Kurt
      > >

      > I had not corrected the code, just posted it indented, so it
      > was easy to spot the problem.
      > If you read this group online, you need to change the display
      > using the "Show Message Option" at the right hand side of the message
      > window.
      > Select "Use Fixed Width Font" and "Unwrap Lines" to get a
      > perfectly indented code view.

      Just to make things clear if you are using a mail client, you should change your group membership to receive "text-only" messages.
      HTML is only nice, but adds to much advertisements in addition to remove the indentation.

      Liberty BASIC 4.04 Pro ... http://www.libertybasic.com/assist.html
      Liberty BASIC 4.04 ....... http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

      Liberty BASIC Bug Tracker ... http://libertybasicbugs.wikispaces.com/

    • Gordon