Re: [libertybasic] Re More photos

  • John Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
      Weird. You get errors from LB if the bitmap is one of the odd formats-
      greyscale or indexed- but should have no trouble if it really is a 24
      bit RGB bitmap. And certainly not 'file not found' errors.
      Can you confirm you are using code similar to the following?..

      nomainwin

      open "powell-lucas" for graphics as #w

      #w "trapclose [quit]"

      loadbmp "example", "c:\Temp\SubFolder\quasi.bmp"

      #w "down"
      #w "drawbmp example 0 0"
      #w "flush"
      wait

      [quit]
      close #w
      end
    • John Fisher
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
        On 01/09/2011 06:17, alastair gray wrote:

        > I want to create a .WAV file to play musical sounds that I ave
        > generated by a program.
        > Any ideas anyone?

        What exactly have you 'created', if it is not already a wav file?
        We need more information.
        Creating a wav file from a mathematically-described function/curve is
        straightforward.