error index 640055

  • powell_lucas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2011
      Good Evening:

      When I attempted to open a stored bmp file I got a message stating:
      Runtime Error: index 64005 is outside collection bounds. Exactly what does this mean?

      Regards
      Powell Lucas
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
        If it actually errors when opening the .bmp I would guess you have a bmp with an alpha channel, a blending mask. Don't think these modern bmp formats get handled very well. Sometimes they will open for me sometimes not, so it probably depends on the header data. Try opening it in Paint, save it as a 24bit bmp and try again.