help

  • RipSaw
    Message 1 of 64 , Jul 1, 2011
      What is the maximim screen size?  can i call max screen size by default?

      I wanted to try to find the  TEXTBOX and static text in the help files where can
      i fond them?
      Kurt

       WindowWidth  = 2000
           WindowHeight = 1000
           UpperLeftX   =   10
           UpperLeftY   =   10
           BackgroundColor$ = "darkblue"
           ForegroundColor$ = "red"
           TextboxColor$    = "black"

           REM ARE THESE NUMBERS Correct? I tried to find in the help file
          Rem First  number means location of box from left of screen
          Rem Second number means location from top of screen
          Rem Third  number means width  of box
          Rem Forth  number means height of box
           textbox    #HuntingAxe.tb1,     900, 80, 170, 70
           textbox    #HuntingAxe.tb2,     300, 80, 170, 70
           textbox    #HuntingAxe.tb3,     600, 80, 170, 70
           statictext #HuntingAxe.st1, "", 900, 30, 200, 50 'Voltage
           statictext #HuntingAxe.st2, "", 300, 30, 200, 50 'Current
           statictext #HuntingAxe.st3, "", 600, 30, 200, 50 'Resistance

      Message 64 of 64 , Jul 1, 2011

        > What is the maximim screen size?  can i call max screen size
        > by default?

        DisplayWidth and DisplayHeight contain the resolution of the screen.

        Some window types have a _fs suffix, which means Full Screen.

        This is all described in the GUI section of the help file.

        > I wanted to try to find the  TEXTBOX and static text in the
        > help files where can
        > i fond them?
        > Kurt

        ---snip

        >      REM ARE THESE NUMBERS Correct? I tried to find in the help file
        >     Rem First  number means location of box from left of screen
        >     Rem Second number means location from top of screen
        >     Rem Third  number means width  of box
        >     Rem Forth  number means height of box

        The position and size values are relative to the client area of the window, which is the inner rectangle surrounded by the borders.

        For an image see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms632597(VS.85).aspx#application

        Liberty BASIC 4.04 Pro ... http://www.libertybasic.com/assist.html
        Liberty BASIC 4.04 ....... http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

        Liberty BASIC Bug Tracker ... http://libertybasicbugs.wikispaces.com/