RE: [libertybasic] Looking for a free LB version for x64

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 29, 2011

      > > > Wow! I didn't realize I was that slow. ;-) I just
      > assumed that 1) it cost $49.95 and 2) because I didn't see it
      > listed, that XP64 was not compliant. Thanks, JJ.

      I am running LB on 64-bit Windows, since the first Windows x64 Edition was available.
      This was when LB v4.03 was released.

      I am now running LB v4.04 on Windows 7 x64 Edition as I write this message.

      > If you have installed previous versions these will exist in
      > their own folders, simply delete the folder.

      Always uninstall, if you installed an application to make sure the registry is cleaned from the objects the installer added to it.

      Liberty BASIC 4.04 Pro ... http://www.libertybasic.com/assist.html
      Liberty BASIC 4.04 ....... http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

      Liberty BASIC Bug Tracker ... http://libertybasicbugs.wikispaces.com/