Re: First Calls to a DLL....

  • productdevelop
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 1, 2011
      Thanks for the help! I am a .dll calling fool now. I have checked out most of the .dll functions already. I downloaded the redistributable for x86 and x64 in case people I send the program to don't have them installed.

      The one thing that LB has over other versions of basic is this support forum.... i would have never gotten this running if not for the support.

      Thanks again!