Re: [libertybasic] Set font inside program

  • RipSaw
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 2, 2011
      ok later I will try.  God bless u

      ________________________________
      From: Stefan Pendl <pendl2megabit@...>
      To: libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, April 2, 2011 6:28:34 AM
      Subject: RE: [libertybasic] Set font inside program

      > Jesus, Stefan ur right!!! Im so sorry. the Icon on the screen
      > shows V4.03
      >
      > I do not have the money right now to buy an upgraded license.
      > So for now I am
      > stuck.
      >
      > Kurt

      Only major releases are in the need to spend money, for instance, upgrading from
      3 to 4 or 4 to 5 will be of any cost.

      Minor upgrades for bug-fixes, like from 4.03 to 4.04 are totally free of charge.

      You just download and install.

      Liberty BASIC 4.04 Pro ... http://www.libertybasic.com/assist.html
      Liberty BASIC 4.04 ....... http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

      Liberty BASIC Bug Tracker ... http://libertybasicbugs.wikispaces.com/

      Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit RTM

    • RipSaw
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 2, 2011
        Upgrade to Liberty BASIC Pro v4.04
        If you have a Liberty BASIC license you can Upgrade to the Pro version  for just
        $59.95.

        Upgrade to v4.04
        Do you have a SILVER license or an older version of Liberty BASIC?  You can
        upgrade to v4.04 GOLD for just $19.95.  With this upgrade you will be able to
        create standalone applications that you can give away or sell!  We provide you
        with a special upgrade code to use with your existing code.  Stefan, I must buy
        a new upgrade correct???   Kurt

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 2, 2011
          You probably have plain vanilla Liberty BASIC v4.03. Pro and Gold were enhanced versions with extra features.

          So you only need to download and install Liberty BASIC v4.04. Here is the download link. http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

          When you download and it installs it will install itself to a brand new directory and will leave your old version untouched.

          You will need your registration code to activate the new version. You will use the same code you used for version 4.03. Once the code is installed navigate to the new 4.04 directory in program files (x86). Then run Liberty.exe. Click on SETUP then Enter Registration Code.

          That will change the software you just installed from the trial version to your own copy.

          You will know you have succeeded when you can click on the little blue button with the question mark and you get instant access to the help file.

          There are a few differences in 4.40 but we can get to them later.
        • RipSaw
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 2, 2011
            BINGO!!!!!! the Runtime message went away. What I told Stefan yesterday.  I d/l
            and installed 4.04 just now.
            THE lost help files went away.  Now I got hekp files that were unable to find
            earlier this week.

            BUT most important - no one has yet condemed me for being stupid.   I have been
            told all my life I am simple minded.
            my mentor since hi school would come over here and shuttler, hit head then
            pronounce i do not have the brains at all.

            Thank u all for helping me.   Ok older LB was a burning torch. The new one is
            yellow burning torch but LB V 4.04.

            Thank u all one last time  -  Kurt

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 2, 2011
              I don't want to sound judgmental, but if your "mentor" is looking down on
              you and making you feel bad about your skills, they aren't much of a mentor
              at all.

              That is one real big benefit of the LB group. Pretty much everyone involved
              wants to help new developers learn, and there isn't much condemnation for
              naive or basic questions.

              Sorry about the pun.

              Eric Pankoke

              Mobile Games Reviewer