RE: [libertybasic] Set font inside program

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 2, 2011

      > Jesus, Stefan ur right!!! Im so sorry. the Icon on the screen
      > shows V4.03
      >
      > I do not have the money right now to buy an upgraded license.
      > So for now I am
      > stuck.
      >
      > Kurt

      Only major releases are in the need to spend money, for instance, upgrading from 3 to 4 or 4 to 5 will be of any cost.

      Minor upgrades for bug-fixes, like from 4.03 to 4.04 are totally free of charge.

      You just download and install.

      Liberty BASIC 4.04 Pro ... http://www.libertybasic.com/assist.html
      Liberty BASIC 4.04 ....... http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

      Liberty BASIC Bug Tracker ... http://libertybasicbugs.wikispaces.com/

      Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit RTM
      AMD Turion X2 RM-70 2GHz, 4GB RAM
    • RipSaw
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 2, 2011
        ok later I will try.  God bless u

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 2, 2011
          Upgrade to Liberty BASIC Pro v4.04
          If you have a Liberty BASIC license you can Upgrade to the Pro version  for just
          $59.95.

          Upgrade to v4.04
          Do you have a SILVER license or an older version of Liberty BASIC?  You can
          upgrade to v4.04 GOLD for just $19.95.  With this upgrade you will be able to
          create standalone applications that you can give away or sell!  We provide you
          with a special upgrade code to use with your existing code.  Stefan, I must buy
          a new upgrade correct???   Kurt

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 2, 2011
            You probably have plain vanilla Liberty BASIC v4.03. Pro and Gold were enhanced versions with extra features.

            So you only need to download and install Liberty BASIC v4.04. Here is the download link. http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

            When you download and it installs it will install itself to a brand new directory and will leave your old version untouched.

            You will need your registration code to activate the new version. You will use the same code you used for version 4.03. Once the code is installed navigate to the new 4.04 directory in program files (x86). Then run Liberty.exe. Click on SETUP then Enter Registration Code.

            That will change the software you just installed from the trial version to your own copy.

            You will know you have succeeded when you can click on the little blue button with the question mark and you get instant access to the help file.

            There are a few differences in 4.40 but we can get to them later.
          • RipSaw
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 2, 2011
              BINGO!!!!!! the Runtime message went away. What I told Stefan yesterday.  I d/l
              and installed 4.04 just now.
              THE lost help files went away.  Now I got hekp files that were unable to find
              earlier this week.

              BUT most important - no one has yet condemed me for being stupid.   I have been
              told all my life I am simple minded.
              my mentor since hi school would come over here and shuttler, hit head then
              pronounce i do not have the brains at all.

              Thank u all for helping me.   Ok older LB was a burning torch. The new one is
              yellow burning torch but LB V 4.04.

              Thank u all one last time  -  Kurt

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 2, 2011
                I don't want to sound judgmental, but if your "mentor" is looking down on
                you and making you feel bad about your skills, they aren't much of a mentor
                at all.

                That is one real big benefit of the LB group. Pretty much everyone involved
                wants to help new developers learn, and there isn't much condemnation for
                naive or basic questions.

                Sorry about the pun.

                Eric Pankoke

                Mobile Games Reviewer