Re: [libertybasic] Is it possible

  • RipSaw
    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 1, 2011
      Sir What is VB used for - Access, word, Excel.   I wish i had someone to sit
      here and teach me.  This is fun
      can VB be junked and LB be used.  When God created LB, he thought of
      everything.  God musta have his brains screwed down tight on a firm setting.

      Message 48 of 48 , Apr 3, 2011
        Thanks for the link. That was an interesting read.

        Eric Pankoke

        Mobile Games Reviewer

        My Site: http://www.rustysabre.com/

        Reviews: http://www.technobrains.com/, http://www.touchmyapps.com