RE: [libertybasic] Identrify default directory

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011

      > I need a means of having the user specify the default directory.
      >
      > I can do it by having the user select a file and from that
      > parse the directory.
      >
      > But, Is there a simple way (off the shelf dialogue) to
      > identify a default direcroty and have theused be able to
      > create a new folder in said dialogue?

      Check the BrowsForFolder.BAS example file shipping with your LB installation for a folder selection dialog, which does what you
      want.

      Liberty BASIC 4.04 Pro ... http://www.libertybasic.com/assist.html
      Liberty BASIC 4.04 ....... http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

      Liberty BASIC Bug Tracker ... http://libertybasicbugs.wikispaces.com/