  • mrossi8888@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010
      http://royimine.t35.com/

    • Ron
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010
        This last link appears to be infected.

        Do not open it. Be warned.

        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, mrossi8888@... wrote:

        > http://royimine.t35.com/

      • Gordon
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010
          This last link appears to be infected.

          Do not open it. Be warned.

          I will vote for banning << MARC ROSSI >>

          who seems to be the mailer of that infected message.

          Gordon

          --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <sentsys@...> wrote:

          > This last link appears to be infected.
          >
          > Do not open it. Be warned.
          >

          > --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, mrossi8888@ wrote:
          > >
          > > http://royimine.t35.com/

        • Gary Passmore
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010
            Second such message from this source in as many days, although the links seemed
            to be different. As a matter of course I deleted both messages, which are still
            in my "trash" folder, for reference.

            ...from the world according to GaRPMorE

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010

              > This last link appears to be infected.
              >
              > Do not open it. Be warned.
              >
              > I will vote for banning << MARC ROSSI >>
              >
              > who seems to be the mailer of that infected message.
              >
              > Gordon

              I don't think Marc does this on purpose, but is infected or his e-mail address is hijacked.

              As a matter of fact my own e-mail address is used by spammers too, so I receive messages from me, which I never sent.

              This only happens to my Yahoo! account.

              Liberty BASIC 4.04 Pro ... http://www.libertybasic.com/assist.html
              Liberty BASIC 4.04 ....... http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

              Liberty BASIC Bug Tracker ... http://libertybasicbugs.wikispaces.com/

              Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit RTM
              AMD Turion X2 RM-70 2GHz, 4GB RAM
            • Gordon
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 2, 2010
                Hello MARC ROSSI,

                Sorry about my banning vote.
                Probably your email account is hyjacked.
                I guess this could happen to me also.

                At least you now know that someone copied
                your ID.

                Gordon

                --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon" <dutch_gordon@...> wrote:

                > This last link appears to be infected.
                >
                > Do not open it. Be warned.
                >

                > I will vote for banning << MARC ROSSI >>
                >
                > who seems to be the mailer of that infected message.
                >

                > Gordon
                >

                > --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <sentsys@> wrote:
                > >

                > > This last link appears to be infected.
                > >
                > > Do not open it. Be warned.

              • Marc Rossi
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 3, 2010
                  That's ok.  My account was hijacked and I am sorry to everyone.
                  Marc F Rossi