Re: [libertybasic] Re: [lbnews] Re: Questionaire with checkboxes??

  • Cor Massar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi Bill,

      This most certainly looks like what I want to do, but I'd need a few days to
      check it out with my data and to try out what I'd like for it to do. I have a
      few loose fragments of my questionaire program to assemble into one coherent
      unit. I'll certainly do that now with your code as a basis. Thanks a million
      Bill and Doyle as well for thinking along with me. If I have questions I'll be
      back very quickly.

      Cor M.

    • bbjen@bigfoot.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002