online collaboration

  • sonicweezil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      ok, i know this may sound a little forward and a bit odd, but in my
      town there is absolutely no place where i can get personal help with
      programming. none whatsoever. i already know plenty of liberty
      basic, but i'm just lacking experience of completing an entire
      program. if you are willing to form an online collaboration with
      me, just to guide me or help me make a FULL PROGRAM, not just tell
      me the basics, then post or email me at: jeffl_87@...

      please don't email to sonicweezil@...

      thank you.