64 bits using

  • onesild silva
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2010
      How can I use Liberty Basic in 64 bits environment? (Win 7)

      Regards

      onesild

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2010
        Same as any other 32bit and 64bit program, install open and enjoy.

        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "onesild silva" <onesild@...> wrote:

        > How can I use Liberty Basic in 64 bits environment? (Win 7)
        >

        > Regards
        >

        > onesild

      • Gordon
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2010
          Use Liberty BASIC version 4.04

          Gordon

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2010

            > How can I use Liberty Basic in 64 bits environment? (Win 7)

            LB is a 32-bit application, but 64-bit Windows editions are designed to run 32-bit and 64-bit applications.

            There is no difference in using LB on 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Editions.

            As stated by Gordon use LB 4.04, which is compatible with Vista and Win7.
            It was released this week.

            Liberty BASIC 4.04 Pro ... http://www.libertybasic.com/assist.html
            Liberty BASIC 4.04 ....... http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

            Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit RTM