two timer in a fix

  • Yshua
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2010
      Dear LB forum:

      Am in quite a fix. Trying to transfer my 10 second timer logic
      into my #form menu to detect Left Button Up from the mouse and then clear the screen of the timer clock again. I tried unsuccessfully to use the "APIs for Liberty BASIC" book by Alyce Watson API for two timers.

      Help. Am unable as yet to even get a compile because my calldll statements are possibly misplaced, or some such. Can anyone see how to help me get this to at least run? Am using the file, timersprob.txt.

      Thank you,
      Yshua Calkins
    • alyce_dubya
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2010
        This is incorrect:
        callback MyTimer1, TimeProc1(ulong,ulong,ulong,ulong,ulong), void
        calldll #formmm, "timeSetEvent",_
        10000 as ulong, 'interval
        100 as ulong,_ 'amount of caring
        MyTimer1 as ulong, 0 as ulong, 1 as ulong, timerID1 as long 'returns timer ID

        ' The last line of print above is stopping this program in the compile! So, am at a loss
        'as to why....

        You need an underscore after the this line:
        10000 as ulong,_
        The underscore is the line-continuation character.

        Alyce Watson
        http://alycesrestaurant.com