RE: [libertybasic] singleclickselect, readonly

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2010

      > I have 2 questions:
      >
      > a) can we use 'singleclickselect' command for a COMBOBOX ?
      > (works for LISTBOX)
      > b) can we use '_ES_READONLY' stylebit for a texteditor ?
      > (works for textbox)

      Ad a) no, this is a method for the list box only.

      Ad b) no, the text editor control is not a simple windows control,
      but a custom widget, which consists of several windows controls.
      You would have to find the handle of the text box included in the
      text editor control to be able to apply the style.
      This can only be done through the Windows API and may break the
      default behavior of the text editor.

      Any method not listed for a control, is not available for that control.

      Liberty BASIC Assist 4.03 ........ http://www.libertybasic.com/assist.html
      Liberty BASIC 4.04 RC2 ........... http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

      Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit RTM