RE: [libertybasic] tried to start a new post;--cant add attachments

    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2010

      > Big Brother
      >
      > I wanted to start a new post about A GUI and COM1 trouble I
      > was having.
      >
      > I need to be able to include my Liberty.bas code to others
      > so they can see it in order for them to help me and tell me
      > whats wrong.
      >
      > Why do I need Big Brothers permission to attach a Liberty.bas
      > file to this forum?
      >
      > Why was my first Post cut to shreds?
      >
      > I really like Liberty v4.03 GOLD, But this forum sucks.
      >
      > Take a look at the Parallax forums,This is a real forum.

      This is no forum, this is an e-group or mailing list.

      The attachments are disabled due to previous abuse as already mentioned.

      You can always go to this Yahoo! Groups web page and enter the files section to upload your files to the group.
      Make sure to enable the upload notification on the upload form.

      Liberty BASIC Assist 4.03 ........ http://www.libertybasic.com/assist.html
      Liberty BASIC 4.04 RC2 ........... http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

      Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit RTM
      AMD Turion X2 RM-70 2GHz, 4GB RAM
    • WaltMc
      Message 2 of 7 , May 5, 2010
        Big miss understanding:
        I took the "Attch.denied" personally.I thought I was being accused of abusing the forum from previous posts.

        This is my 2nd post,My 1st was highly edited.

        I really didn't think my 2nd post would ever show up here based on the editing of my first post.

        __________WMc_______OUT

        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Pendl" <pendl2megabit@...> wrote:

        > > Big Brother
        > >
        > > I wanted to start a new post about A GUI and COM1 trouble I
        > > was having.
        > >
        > > I need to be able to include my Liberty.bas code to others
        > > so they can see it in order for them to help me and tell me
        > > whats wrong.
        > >
        > > Why do I need Big Brothers permission to attach a Liberty.bas
        > > file to this forum?
        > >
        > > Why was my first Post cut to shreds?
        > >
        > > I really like Liberty v4.03 GOLD, But this forum sucks.
        > >
        > > Take a look at the Parallax forums,This is a real forum.
        > >

        > This is no forum, this is an e-group or mailing list.
        >
        > The attachments are disabled due to previous abuse as already mentioned.
        >
        > You can always go to this Yahoo! Groups web page and enter the files section to upload your files to the group.
        > Make sure to enable the upload notification on the upload form.
        >
        > ---
        > Stefan Pendl
        > http://stefanpendl.runbasichosting.com/
        >
        > Liberty BASIC Assist 4.03 ........ http://www.libertybasic.com/assist.html
        > Liberty BASIC 4.04 RC2 ........... http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe
        >
        > Books at http://www.lulu.com/ and http://www.amazon.com/
        > Alyce Watson ... APIs for Liberty BASIC
        > Carl Gundel .... Beginning Programming with Liberty BASIC
        >
        > Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit RTM
        > AMD Turion X2 RM-70 2GHz, 4GB RAM

      • Carl Gundel
        Message 3 of 7 , May 5, 2010
          Hi,

          I did not edit your first post. I have NEVER edited anybody's posts.
          Sorry, but if there is something missing from what you posted I cannot
          tell you why.

          -Carl