RE: [libertybasic] Liberty BASIC to C?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2010

      > I have learned of an open source project that turns liberty
      > BASIC code to C. At http://lbpp.sourceforge.net/ there is a
      > page on the subject.
      > It is a little confusing. It tell how to download and install it.
      > Then you find it is a "front-load" to the GLBCC.
      >
      > I find the GLBCC and it is in a tar file. I find a way for windows
      > to unpack a tar file and get oodles of files. (Instructions
      > include updates, news, install directions, links, etc.)
      >
      > I can not find any clue on how the program runs. No hints on
      > how you select a file and translate it to C.
      >
      > QUESTION: HAS ANYONE SUCCESSFULLY DONE THIS USING WINDOWS(xp)?
      >
      > I have also found BCX BASIC to C converter, but that has an
      > error on install for my WinXP.

      Forget this project, since it is dead for years now.

      It can only handle non GUI code of LB v1.4

      Don't waste your time on beating a dead horse.

      Liberty BASIC Assist 4.03 ........ http://www.libertybasic.com/assist.html
      Liberty BASIC 4.04 RC2 ........... http://www.libertybasic.com/lb404setup.exe

      Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit RTM