Re: Lost Formating In This Group

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2010
      --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Pendl" wrote:
      > Since this is an e-mail group...

      You may be accessing the group by email, but I am not and I would guess many other members aren't either. When accessing the group via its web interface, one doesn't have the option of selecting HTML or ASCII when posting messages. The only option available is to 'Use Fixed Width Font' when *viewing* messages.

      The group's web interface is here:

      Richard.