Re: Resizing in XP

  • Sam Wetterlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
      Excellent. Thank you. I suppose if I had upgraded my home computer to the modern age, I would know this. I'm on the list for Windows 7, so I will find out how the other half lives.

      Sam W.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009

        > Excellent. Thank you. I suppose if I had upgraded my home
        > computer to the modern age, I would know this. I'm on the
        > list for Windows 7, so I will find out how the other half lives.

        I have not yet found how to disable this in Win7, but I have done it in Vista.

        We will see what the released version offers.