Re: Radio buttons on dialogs

  • Sam Wetterlin
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 6, 2009
      Yes, bugs are inevitable, especially for a program like LB that has to deal with the nitty gritty of graphical interfaces in a landscape of ever-changing operating systems with their own sets of bugs.

      I'm not trying to disparage LB because of the bugs, just to point them out and, hopefully, find a method to deal with them. It can require a lot of time to realize that a problem is caused by a bug, and then to track down exactly what the bug is. So anyone who can find one is doing everyone a favor by documenting it.

      Sam W.