Run basic

  • pigman944@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 8:33 PM
      Hi

      Is there a group for the run basic??? Also can I run my liberty basic
      program on run basic just the way I have them now.

      Thanks
      Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 10:37 PM

        > Is there a group for the run basic??? Also can I run my liberty basic
        > program on run basic just the way I have them now.

        The Run BASIC Quick Start Guide includes a link to the Run BASIC forum at http://runbasic.proboards82.com/

        Your Liberty BASIC programs should run without modification, if they are not GUI based.
        You need to modify your GUI based applications, since RB uses the browser window.