Re: Thanks John, Keith, Stefan and et.al

  • psycho_bullet_stopper
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 30, 2008
      Jon,

      When creating a token file or an application, Liberty Basic will only
      copy the files necessary to run the program, but not any associated
      files that the program may have created.

      You can either locate the harper.txt file that you had already created
      on your computer and copy it to the disk folder manually or, as you
      had guessed, the program will create a new one once you run it(without
      all your previous info).

      BTW, I live with the help file open....can't program without it ;-)

      Psycho
    • Jon Donohue
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 1, 2008
        Thank you everyone. I got the application created and moved it to another computer with success. The program should be operable without any glitches....(famous last words???). I'm looking forward to my next project, which begins this week. The "Locker Tracker" that was made with everyones help will be modified and tweaked during its course as I'm sure many programs are. As it is modified I shall leave program notes on its growth.

        A good Wednesday to all,
        Jon