Re: windows 2003 network save as problem

  • stefanhes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi Stefan,

      Thank you for your answers.
      I didn't know of the 128 character limitation.

      So, I am very interested in your suggestion. But unfortunately,
      I spend more than a hour looking for FileExplorer in the newsletters,
      or something simular.
      Perhaps someone can point me a bit more precise where to look.

      Stefan

      --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Pendl"
      <pendl2megabit@...> wrote:

      > > Is it possible the FILEDIALOG is the one causing trouble?
      > >

      > Yes, the filedialog command is limited to path length of 128
      characters, which can not be changed for LB4.