Conforums PC Fire!

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hello,

      I searched for some data on why conforums is down. I came up with
      this message on another web site.

      "
      RAF (the forum) is Down. UPDATED!
      Conforums is down. I will remove this message when we're back up.

      RAF Backup Board

      May 31 Update: I have uncovered some details that most likely is
      related to RAF's forum being down. There has been a fire on the
      computers (severs) that Conforums' files are stored on (and RAF). As
      a result the severs had to be shut down. More details when I have
      them.

      June 1 Update: There is a possibility that RAF may be back online
      Sunday evening EST.

      No data should be affected.
    • laurie camion