Re: [libertybasic] Copied Liberty Basic to new hard drive-now it comes up unregistered

  • Bill Lopez
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 8:35 AM
      Send an email to Carl Gundel. He'll be able to retrieve your purchase record and send you your registration number.

      TIP: Save the email, or at least include the username and registration number as a TXT document in the same folder where you save LB. I learned many years ago, save all downloaded programs in a folder I created, "My Downloads," that way you will always have them to re-install, or move to a new computer. If a registration is needed, save that as a TXT document in the program folder. In the long run, it will out-wit little problems like this.

      Good luck!

    • Gordon Sweet
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        If perhaps you mean you know your registration details, then copying the files to another drive will probably mean you must enter your registration detailsl again.

        Gordon S.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2008

          > If perhaps you mean you know your registration details, then
          > copying the files to another drive will probably mean you
          > must enter your registration detailsl again.

          You will definitely have to reenter your registration details, since these are not saved to the installation folder of LB.