The new web language

  • muttwalton
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 2:16 AM
      Can someone let me know how I can hookup with the new eb language that
      Carl is associated with asap.

      Thanks,
      Milfredo
    • Bill Lopez
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 5:26 AM
        http://runbasic.wikispaces.com/

        It's called "Run BASIC." There has been much discussion over the past six months prior to Carl releasing the program. Check any of a 100 forum posts for more information.

      • muttwalton
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 9:26 AM
          Thanks a bunch. Just couldn't remember it. Not that my head is so full,
          just got lost in all that empty space up there.

          Milfredo