relationship between software and hardware

  • paul_sosthenes
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 8:00 AM
      Please may you help me to know how can i design a system software
      Using a Libert Basic Program,anyone to help me Please,even to give
      me an Idea about
    • Bill Lopez
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31 9:13 AM
        How high is up?

        What do you intend your software to do? Sort books? Calculate the odds for a dice system? Maintain a parts inventory? Your question has given us no clue what you want your software to do.

      • mpstockdale
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31 10:30 AM
          --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Lopez" <maxxhuggs@...> wrote:

          > How high is up?
          >
          > What do you intend your software to do? Sort books? Calculate the
          odds for a dice system? Maintain a parts inventory? Your question has
          given us no clue what you want your software to do.

          Hi Bill--

          Excellent point. I was thinking the same thing myself when I saw the
          post.

          Have a great day!
        • zoomkat
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31 3:26 PM
            --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "paul_sosthenes"
            <paul_sosthenes@...> wrote:

            > Please may you help me to know how can i design a system software
            > Using a Libert Basic Program,anyone to help me Please,even to give
            > me an Idea about

            With what hardware do you want the software to interface?