Margins

  • pigmanpc
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi
      I would like to know if you can extend the bottom margin of a
      printed page? Please let me know. There is about 1 1/2 inches left
      at the bottom of the page. I need to add a few lines and keep it all
      on one page.

      Thank you
      Paul
    • rod_bird001
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2008
        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "pigmanpc" <pigmanpc@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > I would like to know if you can extend the bottom margin of a
        > printed page? Please let me know. There is about 1 1/2 inches left
        > at the bottom of the page. I need to add a few lines and keep it all
        > on one page.
        >
        > Thank you
        > Paul

        Would adjusting your paper type and margin in the printer dialog cover
        it? What kind of printing are you doing, line printing, graphicbox
        printing with native commands or is it API printing?
      • pigmanpc
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2008
          --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "rod_bird001" <rodbird@...> wrote:

          > --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "pigmanpc" <pigmanpc@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi
          > > I would like to know if you can extend the bottom margin of a
          > > printed page? Please let me know. There is about 1 1/2 inches left
          > > at the bottom of the page. I need to add a few lines and keep it all
          > > on one page.
          > >
          > > Thank you
          > > Paul
          > >

          > Would adjusting your paper type and margin in the printer dialog cover
          > it? What kind of printing are you doing, line printing, graphicbox
          > printing with native commands or is it API printing?

          Hi
          I am line printing. I will look to see if i can set my printer to
          give me more lines. I am using this program a lot and cannot use any
          longer paper.