Liberty Basic Resource needed.

  • Richard West
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      Where can I find resource for making games? Like sound & sprites
      files for free? Any help is appreciated.

      Richard West
    • Daniel Baird
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
        This site is pretty good - www.reinerstileset.4players.de/englisch.html

        On Jan 1, 2008 8:55 PM, Richard West <rlwest5238@...> wrote:

        > Where can I find resource for making games? Like sound & sprites
        > files for free? Any help is appreciated.
        >
        > Richard West

      • Gordon Rahman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
          Hi,

          There are about 3 (100%) real copyright free sites and
          about 100 sites with semi free (sometimes you even
          have to link to their pages, sometimes the sprites are
          ripped from original games) sprites.

          There are about 4 (100%) copyright free sound sites.
          Some MIDI are not free anymore. Most WAV are free.
          Most MP3 are not free.

          A list can be found at the conforums forum, the justbasic forum,
          the French forum(s), the Dutch forum, the Belgium forum and so on.
          Of course at several LB websites. Really too much to mention.
          (Alycesrestaurant and so on)

          Gordon

          --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Richard West" <rlwest5238@...>
          wrote:

          > Where can I find resource for making games? Like sound & sprites
          > files for free? Any help is appreciated.
          >
          > Richard West

        • Gordon Sweet
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
            I assume you are all aware you can not only create your own BMP images but they in turn can easily be transformed into sprites all with LB. I will provide a link to the code if needed.

            Gordon S.