Bad practice vs. helpful workarounds Re: [libertybasic] Re: Poor Liberty Basic Customer Support

  • Carl Gundel
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2007
      Richard,

      There is no reason to expect that I shall boot you from the group for
      making such a comment.

      These measures are needed for Vista for released versions of Liberty
      BASIC because Microsoft has decided to turn on various security
      measures (if you can call them that) in Vista. Future versions of
      Liberty BASIC will not need any special knowledge to install and use on
      Vista. I do not consider these things to be "bad practice" as you put
      it, but rather they are helpful workarounds if you want to use Liberty
      BASIC while waiting for a more Vista compliant LB.

      -Carl