Vertical Scrolling on Windows type WINDOW

  • diego273_y
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hello everybody,
      Does anybody know if there is an easy way to vertically scroll a
      window (type window)?

      I need to scroll a window in order to fit a quantity of information
      larger than what fits on a single display screen.

      I have been able to enable vertical scroll bars with stylebit commands
      but I'm not able to use those. They seems not to do anything.

      Regards.

      Diego.