Re: [libertybasic] MID$ query

  • gordo999@isp.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2007
      In LB MID$ is a FUNCTION. In QB MID$ can be either a FUNCTION or a
      STATEMENT.

      Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
      Try us out, http://www.isp.com/
    • Malcolm Wheatley
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
        Thanks everyone, for your help in this. I have now coded my way
        round the difficulty. All in all, I am very pleased with LB. I
        should have switched a few years back, I fear.

        Malcolm

        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, David Speck