Print after Input in Text Window

  • nedlohbob
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2007
      Is there some way to have an input statement not add the CRLF at the
      end of the line in a Text window? I tried the semi-colon, which
      resulted in a syntax error on compile.
      I'd like my output to look like the following:

      [entered number] = [calculated number]
      [entered number] = [calculated number]
      [entered number] = [calculated number]

      Is there any way to do this?

      Thanks in advance for your kind response(s)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2007

        > Is there some way to have an input statement not add the CRLF
        > at the end of the line in a Text window? I tried the
        > semi-colon, which resulted in a syntax error on compile.
        > I'd like my output to look like the following:
        >
        > [entered number] = [calculated number]
        > [entered number] = [calculated number]
        > [entered number] = [calculated number]
        > |

        > Is there any way to do this?

        You can use the LOCATE command to get your desired output.