Mouse wheel not scrolling in _fs graphics window with scrollbars

  • gregsweitzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      When in a graphics_fs window that extends below the bottom border of
      the screen, my mouse wheel doesn't scroll the screen. I need to
      manually place the pointer over the scrollbar and left click it to
      advance the screen.

      Kinda trivial I know, but the wheel does make navigation quicker.

      Thanks in advance for any help you can offer--

      Greg Sweitzer