LB on Vista

  • brian smith
    Message 1 of 65 , Feb 1, 2007
      Is any 1 running LB 4.03 on Windows Vista?
      I installed it fine...but when I enter my gold license
      It (vista) says it can write to lb400 and I made sure
      it was writable..
      any one else seen this error?

      -Briman

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
    • Wahaj Nayyar
      Message 65 of 65 , Jan 22, 2013
        I was having the same problem! I just went to the installation directory,right click on the .EXE file,go to security tab,users: check "Full Access"=Apply.. then go to the Compatibility Tab: check "Run as Admin"... Now all is Well!!!