Re: [libertybasic] textboxes

  • Galapagos
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 5, 2002
      Apparently the window considers the value of y only when it is opened. So,
      both have y as 30 and tb2 displays on top of tb1.
      Maybe

      Jack Baker

      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 5, 2002
        --- In libertybasic@y..., "Galapagos" <jbaker@h...> wrote:
        > Apparently the window considers the value of y only when it is
        opened. So,
        > both have y as 30 and tb2 displays on top of tb1.
        > Maybe

        I think you nailed it Jack. I know how to fix it. ;-)

        -Carl
      • bbjen@bigfoot.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 5, 2002
          Thanks, guys.
          I'm glad I stumbled across it, and I'm even gladder that it's fixable!

          Bill J.

          At 10:31 PM 2/5/02 -0000, you wrote:
          >--- In libertybasic@y..., "Galapagos" <jbaker@h...> wrote:
          >> Apparently the window considers the value of y only when it is
          >opened. So,
          >> both have y as 30 and tb2 displays on top of tb1.
          >> Maybe
          >
          >I think you nailed it Jack. I know how to fix it. ;-)
          >
          >-Carl
          ---
          [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by http://www.intouchmi.com]
        • Chris Lukas (really 13)->
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 29, 2003
            Is there any possible way to make it so you can input something into
            an HTML file. I'm making(or am going to try to) an auto-
            password/username input so you press a button on the program and if
            there is an html window or a login screen it would put it in
            automaticly?

            -Chris Lukas
            Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Basic4Beginners/
            Homepage: http://cjprohelp.cjb.net/