Re: [libertybasic] How to start a main window as full screen

  • William E. Lopez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
      Oh, sorry Stephan, I missed that. I thought we were talking about a GUI and not MAINWIN. I like to keep my editor and MAINWIN set at 80 columns, and just click on the title bar if I want it to expand to full screen. Yeah, you could set larger size for MAINWIN... I just like to keep borders around my apps.

      My error.... thanks for the comeback!