Need some brain HELP

  • pflitu
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
      I AM TRYING TO DRAW STOCK GRAPH ON WINDOW AND CANNOT DRAW A THINGS.
      ANY HELP FROM ANYONE WILL BE MORE THEN APPRICIATED. WILL SHARE MY BUY
      AND SELL SIGNALS FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE MARKET. BELOW IS MY
      PROGRAM:

      open "FI$" for graphics_fs as #1
      print #1, "fill white" 'fill the window with white
      print #1, "home" 'center the pen in graphics window
      print #1, "down" 'ready to draw
      print #1, "color green" 'set pen color
      print #1, "size 2"
      print #1, "goto 0 T"
      print #1, "color red" 'set pen color

      print #1, "place 0 T"

      FOR R = (V + 1) TO N
      'print #1, "line I B(R) I B(R-1)"
      print #1, "goto I B(R)"
      print I,B(R)
      I = I + 1
      NEXT R
    • visualsorte
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
        Just put WAIT at the end.

        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "pflitu" <pflitu@...> wrote:

        > I AM TRYING TO DRAW STOCK GRAPH ON WINDOW AND CANNOT DRAW A
        THINGS.
        > ANY HELP FROM ANYONE WILL BE MORE THEN APPRICIATED. WILL SHARE MY
        BUY
        > AND SELL SIGNALS FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE MARKET. BELOW IS MY
        > PROGRAM:
        >
        > open "FI$" for graphics_fs as #1
        > print #1, "fill white" 'fill the window with white
        > print #1, "home" 'center the pen in graphics window
        > print #1, "down" 'ready to draw
        > print #1, "color green" 'set pen color
        > print #1, "size 2"
        > print #1, "goto 0 T"
        > print #1, "color red" 'set pen color
        >
        > print #1, "place 0 T"
        >
        > FOR R = (V + 1) TO N
        > 'print #1, "line I B(R) I B(R-1)"
        > print #1, "goto I B(R)"
        > print I,B(R)
        > I = I + 1
        > NEXT R

      • Stefan Pendl
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006

          > I AM TRYING TO DRAW STOCK GRAPH ON WINDOW AND CANNOT DRAW A THINGS.

          Please do not shout at us, it is not polite to write in all capitals.

          > open "FI$" for graphics_fs as #1
          > print #1, "fill white" 'fill the window with white
          > print #1, "home" 'center the pen in graphics window
          > print #1, "down" 'ready to draw
          > print #1, "color green" 'set pen color
          > print #1, "size 2"
          > print #1, "goto 0 T"
          > print #1, "color red" 'set pen color
          >
          > print #1, "place 0 T"
          >
          > FOR R = (V + 1) TO N
          > 'print #1, "line I B(R) I B(R-1)"
          > print #1, "goto I B(R)"
          > print I,B(R)
          > I = I + 1
          > NEXT R

          The problem with your code is, that all variables are inside the double
          quotes.
          This will not work, the helpfile clearly says that variables have to be
          outside of the quotes.

          Your example corrected:

          '---code start
          open FI$ for graphics_fs as #1
          print #1, "fill white" 'fill the window with white
          print #1, "home" 'center the pen in graphics window
          print #1, "down" 'ready to draw
          print #1, "color green" 'set pen color
          print #1, "size 2"
          print #1, "goto 0 "; T
          print #1, "color red" 'set pen color

          print #1, "place 0 "; T

          FOR R = (V + 1) TO N
          'print #1, "line "; I; " "; B(R); " "; I; " "; B(R-1)
          print #1, "goto "; I; " "; B(R)
          print I,B(R)
          I = I + 1
          NEXT