Astronomy programs

  • louiegerardi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006
      Hello fellow Liberty Basic-ers this is Louie talkin' to ya.

      Star Pioneer Travel and Star Pioneer Observer, both astronomy programs
      written in Liberty Basic, have just been re-released. SPT simulates a
      travel
      agency and computes how long it would take to travel nearly anywhere in
      the
      universe. For the planets, SPT computes the next available launch
      window. Nifty. SPO computes when planets and stars are visible and then
      compares our earth to another planet or our sun to another star.

      These two programs were first released by me in 2001. Check out the
      new versions at "thebusybee.home.mindspring.com".

      If you use these programs please tell me what you think. I have noticed
      a lot of downloads on my website since my first posting so drop me a
      line.

      Louie
    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006
        I have also created a similar program. Although it's designed to be a
        navitational type computer on an Electrogravity Propulsion Craft. I
        never did get it 100% finished though. I origionaly started it using
        Qbasic, but wanted a windows interface for it. So i started re-coding
        it in LB.
        It does have some really interesting features, like being able to
        define a 3d map and you can use it as an autopiolot-type system for a
        RC-Craft. As soon as i get an RC UFO (
        http://www.trendtimes.com/nmuseadrcufo.html )

        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "louiegerardi" <louiegerardi@...>