GUI programs created remains in Task Manager even after closing

  • prg01003
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2006
      Hello all guys
      I've facing this problem in Liberty Basic 4.02

      I've created a simple GUI program in liberty basic
      but the problem is even after closing the program it still remains
      in the task manager (in the process tab).
      how to solve this problem?
      reply soon.
      thanks
    • Storm Dragon
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2006
        Did you put the end statement at the end of your program? Remember you have
        to tell the program not only to close all the windows it has open, but to
        end as well.
        HTH
        Storm Dragon
        http://www.stormdragon.us/
        Dragonstore

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2006
          >>Hello all guys
          I've facing this problem in Liberty Basic 4.02

          I've created a simple GUI program in liberty basic
          but the problem is even after closing the program it still remains
          in the task manager (in the process tab).
          how to solve this problem?
          reply soon.
          thanks
          <<

          Upgrade for free to LB4.03, which includes several fixes related to leftover LB processes.

          Are you running another TKN file from within your application ???

          Are you using the TRAPCLOSE property for the windows properly ???

        • Zachary Antilley
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7, 2006
            It is possible that there is a window that is being closed, but without
            the proper trapclose statements. I've had this occur when I forget a
            trapclose statement and click the x to close a window.

            Zack

            prg01003 wrote:

            >Hello all guys
            >I've facing this problem in Liberty Basic 4.02
            >
            >I've created a simple GUI program in liberty basic
            >but the problem is even after closing the program it still remains
            >in the task manager (in the process tab).
            >how to solve this problem?
            >reply soon.
            >thanks
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • John Fisher
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 7, 2006
              I suspect it is related to the situation I reported a few days back,
              where even when programs are properly closed thay still appear on the
              list as Basic programs waiting to be closed....