Reading Data, from COM port, it works!

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Thanks to everyone for the help! I was able to get data from my VCR to
      display. I was incorrect, not 12 but 14 characters are present in the
      data from the tape deck. Also, (as many of you stated) I was not
      waiting long enough for the com port to spit stuff back at my program.

      Thank you all so much. I learned some very important things on this go
      round...

      Steve