Re: [libertybasic] Child Window & Drag and drop

  • watson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2002
      At 02:37 AM 1/3/02 -0000, you wrote:
      >Also, if anyone knows, how difucult is it to make a drag and drop
      >interface with lb3?

      I imagine that with a lot of code, you could simulate this within your own
      program window, by checking mouse position and mousebutton clicks on a
      timer, but there is no way to do true OLE drag/drop from other programs
      into your LB program. (Not that I know of, anyway.) If you have a need
      for this, you might want to consider adding VB to your stable of languages.

      Alyce
    • lazman2001
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2002
        --- In libertybasic@y..., watson wrote:
        > I imagine that with a lot of code, you could simulate this within
        your own program window, by checking mouse position and mousebutton
        clicks on a timer, but there is no way to do true OLE drag/drop from
        other programs into your LB program. (Not that I know of, anyway.)
        If you have a need for this, you might want to consider adding VB to
        your stable of languages.

        Thanks for the tip Alyce! You just saved me a lot of time trying to
        figure out how to do it! ;)

        Thanks!
        ~laz