Graphicbox

  • bty87166775
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      I have a problem with graphicboxes. When I draw a bitmap in the
      graphicbox and flush, it flashes for a second and then goes away. When
      you resize the window you can sort of see the picture flashing. Does
      anyone else have this problem?
      Thanks.
    • Alyce Watson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        At 06:09 AM 9/2/2005, you wrote:

        >I have a problem with graphicboxes. When I draw a bitmap in the
        >graphicbox and flush, it flashes for a second and then goes away. When
        >you resize the window you can sort of see the picture flashing. Does
        >anyone else have this problem?
        >Thanks.

        Be sure to issue the "down" command before drawing the bitmap.

        -Alyce